• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
You may be addicted to RC if you watch the stock market in an attempt to get your parents more money to buy you toy planes. :D

..........If you wake up in the middle of the night and think NO!! I shouldn't have done it that way...get up and go grab the plane you are building/built and change the way you did something with the build....

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
..........If you wake up in the middle of the night and think NO!! I shouldn't have done it that way...get up and go grab the plane you are building/built and change the way you did something with the build....

I did that on a repair last week. Want doh this will work better. Pulled it all apart at 3am before the glue really had time to set. Haha.

You know you are addicted if you willingly go to your inlaws because you know you can fly larger planes over the field across the street and fly foamies all day in the backyard.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
You might be an addict if you spend an entire evening hitting f5 on your keyboard hoping to be the first to be able to click I,ll take it. :)

Eagle34

50cc
You may be addicted if the UPS guy starts asking if it's a new plane whenever he delivers your packages

LOL my wife gets this all the time, from the UPS guy and the "freaky" FedEx guy. I do most of my ordering while I'm at sea so the packages are there when I return. The wierd FedEx guy shows up one evening at 9PM with a package then wants to talk planes with my wife. No wonder he is out at 9PM, cos he's a social butterfly, LOL. The UPS driver says "Well he must be coming home soon, cos I got a couple more packages for you."

njswede

150cc
...when you try to snatch the plane packages from the delivery guy and hide them from your wife in the back of the boiler room. I did that recently with my EF Laser. Two days later, my wife casually asked me if I wasn't going to build the plane that got delivered the other day. And I know SHE probably has thousands of dollars worth of shoes that she's managed to hide from me. I don't know how she does it.

And you young kids take note here: Every good relationship is built on mutual trust and honesty. Just so you know... :)