• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

SteveT.

100cc
...when you try to snatch the plane packages from the delivery guy and hide them from your wife in the back of the boiler room. I did that recently with my EF Laser. Two days later, my wife casually asked me if I wasn't going to build the plane that got delivered the other day. And I know SHE probably has thousands of dollars worth of shoes that she's managed to hide from me. I don't know how she does it.

And you young kids take note here: Every good relationship is built on mutual trust and honesty. Just so you know... :)

Shoes and clothes are my wife's thing also..... I have teased her many time by saying that her middle name is "Imelda" (I.E. Imelda Marcos, the wife of the Philippines dictator that had thousands of pairs of shoes)...

SteveT

TopSpin

New to GSN!
You may be addicted to RC if you have have boxes full of servos, ESC's, motors, and other stuff, and you don't remember what you bough it for.:banghead:

You may be addicted to RC if you have have boxes full of servos, ESC's, motors, and other stuff, and you don't remember what you bough it for.:banghead:

I'm guilty of that. I found a box with servos, extensions, esc, Rx all put together and for the life of me I can't remember what I got them for. :veryshocked: Glad it isn't just me. Lmao

njswede

150cc
You may be addicted if you, like me right now, have a shipment coming either tomorrow or Monday and you can't stop thinking about it. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!