• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Woah

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Xenforo is "reactive" meaning it automatically resizes for whatever device you're using. i was a little confused as to why Paul made a mobile site when Xenforo has that built in but just figured he had a reason.

GSNadmin

Staff member
Xenforo is "reactive" meaning it automatically resizes for whatever device you're using. i was a little confused as to why Paul made a mobile site when Xenforo has that built in but just figured he had a reason.

The Reason is the the ads on the site ARE not "responsive" and I do not like the side bar on the very bottom on the page so their will be a MOBILE version of the site. I'm working on it.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
HAHA.. yea.. I'm living. Working 3 jobs, 75 hours a week trying to pay bills. Life is awesome.

Been pretty involved in Police / Fire Rescue Drone development lately so that's been interesting.
Besides that... work...
Good to hear from you bro. Bring those drones to Rolla later this month!:way_to_go:

Zeeb

30cc
Well I bailed out on the site after some nonsense with the website and not working with IE, a personality clash with "Bartman" and in general no content I was interested in seeing. So after seeing the site had a new owner, I came back and started visiting everyday and boom, I cannot even find my way around. It took me ten minutes to find the forums and another ten to figure out how to do a post.

Did I mention that I HATE the new format? That's okay tho, I can just drop visiting the site again.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Well I bailed out on the site after some nonsense with the website and not working with IE, a personality clash with "Bartman" and in general no content I was interested in seeing. So after seeing the site had a new owner, I came back and started visiting everyday and boom, I cannot even find my way around. It took me ten minutes to find the forums and another ten to figure out how to do a post.

Did I mention that I HATE the new format? That's okay tho, I can just drop visiting the site again.

You can switch to the classic mode and it will pretty much look the way Bart had it laid out