• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's getting a new iPhone 6 or 6 plus?

jaybird

70cc twin V2
I keep a lot of music on mine, and a lot of time at work or on flights I can't stream music from iCloud. Constantly having to delete stuff on my 4s 16 gig. That's the only reason I went with the 64 gig. Otherwise 16 g would be fine.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
BikeRacer;19033 wrote: Wow, I didn't even know there were any of those still out there, have you updated it in the last couple of years? I would be too afraid to in fear that the phone would turn into a slug.
[MENTION=137]BikeRacer[/MENTION], No I have not. It's still running 3.1.3. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

pawnshopmike;19094 wrote: [MENTION=137]BikeRacer[/MENTION], No I have not. It's still running 3.1.3. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

[MENTION=407]pawnshopmike[/MENTION], You are wise to have not updated it. I've had the 5 for about two years, and every time I update it, it gets a little slower and glitchier. I will likely never update my 6 unless it is just a big deal.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Ya that's what I was afraid of. My Iphone 3gs running 3.1.3 is faster than my Ipad mini running 6.1.3. That don't seem right but it is.

Mikeq

150cc
@ pawnshopmike..seriously I have a friend who was running his office still on windows 95 system and only recently changed...has three computers at home still on windows 98...I rag his ass about it all the time but he said the same thing you did "if it ain't broke don't fix it." I was a Blackberry AT&T user for many years and let them talk me into a I phone and unbeknownst to me their motive at the time was to stop my unlimited data I had...well long story short I changed to Verizon and to an Android so after a year I'm starting to get comfortable with it...it's a different animal and talk about bells and whistles it's leaps and bounds more advanced than Apple...in fact I saw a critique on the new I phone and it was equated technologically to an S3 android...nothing against Apple but if you seek bang for your buck Samsung where you need to go.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
After seeing the iPhone 6's in person and seeing how fragile they are...I decided to pass on those. Probably get a new iPad tho :D

Simon

30cc
Ok NEVER EVER EVER
Don't get why anyone would get 1
cant change the battery
cant increase the memory
and its normal glass on it
really don't get it my self why anyone would want that restrictions on something they use loads and most times need to add more to
Soooooooooooooo no thanks lol
that should get a few reply's going LOL
Long live Samsung

Attachments

• brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
    brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 301

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Not me, and nobody in my family either. My mom just wasted who knows how much on a new iPhone 5S when it came out earlier this year and that thing is just a big disappointment. Doesn't work with any of our computers or TV's, can't do anywhere near half of what my GS5 can do, poor screen resolution, and is overall a big pile of suck. No more iPhones here.