• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's getting a new iPhone 6 or 6 plus?

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I pre-ordered a new gray 6 Plus this morning for my wife. She has the oldest cell phone in the family, and is way past due for an upgrade. Anyone here buying the new 6 or 6+?

I'll be buying the 64gb 6 for my wife and myself. I'm not really interested in the plus, I like phones a little smaller. I hope it lives up to the hype though. I had an android once and will never ever do that again.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
We've been iPhone users since way back, and enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to seeing the Plus. I generally keep my 5 in my pocket though, and I'm not sure that's going to be an optimal arrangement for the plus.

One thing I like is the image stabilization on the plus, I saw a demo video on yahoo comparing the camera of the 5s and 6 plus and the plus had a definite advantage when you were moving. Hopefully the phones will make it out Friday.

pawnshopmike;17560 wrote: If my 3Gs ever dies I might upgrade to the 4s.
Wow, I didn't even know there were any of those still out there, have you updated it in the last couple of years? I would be too afraid to in fear that the phone would turn into a slug.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
BikeRacer;19032 wrote: One thing I like is the image stabilization on the plus, I saw a demo video on yahoo comparing the camera of the 5s and 6 plus and the plus had a definite advantage when you were moving. Hopefully the phones will make it out Friday.

I did my wife's 6 Plus pre-order about 6AM on the first morning. ( the 12th I think?)

I'm hoping it ships in the next day or so.