• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What's Up With 3DHS??

ryan_m

100cc
I second that .Andrew is brilliant but sadly as we have around 5% of the market we are always at the tail end of the supply .personally I have bought the bigfoot and tbe 74 edge and as of yesterday the 51 slick .I have been in the market for a new 30 cc model for 2 months and after looking at the other brands on offer and having flown a few of them I'm happy to wait another couple of months for new stock to arrive as there is simply no comparison in quality or price with other brands .Once you've owned a 74 edge there will never be a 30cc model that compares well that is until o get my hands on a 75 extra :cool:

Oh.. I don't know, the EF 76" MXS is definitely my choice over the 3dhs 74" Edge, but to be fair the MXS is not exactly a 30cc plane. It will fly on 30cc, but it's 3lb heavier than the 3dhs 74" Edge, and is really a 35-40cc plane.
You are gonna love the 51" Slick though. I've had about 5 of them. Love that plane. Have a brand new one in box right now.