• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

BalsaDust

Been waiting for my chance to post in this thread and the time finally came. New DLG showed up today. I am super impressed with this thing and took right at two weeks for it to get here from the Ukraine. Boxed up in a wooden crate so no damage at all.
3687BF9B-123F-437E-888C-0B189853FECE.jpeg

06E19470-88A5-4781-B0CD-AC1035D91A9A.jpeg
6B8F1459-CCDA-4045-99DD-BECA166583E1.jpeg
27D4A295-E8AB-4667-81D5-A2DD09C4E6B0.jpeg

pawnshopmike

Staff member

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
After reading of the service by Tim at NorthWestRC I ordered a new Falcon 32x12 prop and 5" spinner. It came yesterday and I promptly went to install it but ran into an issue. I spoke with Tim prior to ordering just to be sure of which engine to note for a match with the Valach. Something got lost in the description, the Valach has a bolt pattern size of a DLE 222 but with a smaller bolt diameter. I called him up to get the correct engine to select so I could order another one but he would not hear of it. He said "I'll get another prop and spinner out today" and asked if I would return the one I have. Well of course I will and be delighted to do so, not often one get's that kind of service. Like I mentioned to him on the second call, it may very well have been my fault and I did not mind buying another one, just wanted to make sure I get it right. Needless to say, if he sell's it I will buy it through him.
Unfortunately, in my delight of the situation I did not get a pic before packing it back up for mailing. Promise to get one of the next prop and spinner on the Laser, should be by the end of the week.

Attachments

• P1080958.JPG
    P1080958.JPG
    321.5 KB · Views: 408

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
After reading of the service by Tim at NorthWestRC I ordered a new Falcon 32x12 prop and 5" spinner. It came yesterday and I promptly went to install it but ran into an issue. I spoke with Tim prior to ordering just to be sure of which engine to note for a match with the Valach. Something got lost in the description, the Valach has a bolt pattern size of a DLE 222 but with a smaller bolt diameter. I called him up to get the correct engine to select so I could order another one but he would not hear of it. He said "I'll get another prop and spinner out today" and asked if I would return the one I have. Well of course I will and be delighted to do so, not often one get's that kind of service. Like I mentioned to him on the second call, it may very well have been my fault and I did not mind buying another one, just wanted to make sure I get it right. Needless to say, if he sell's it I will buy it through him.
Unfortunately, in my delight of the situation I did not get a pic before packing it back up for mailing. Promise to get one of the next prop and spinner on the Laser, should be by the end of the week.
Now that right there is what I call service! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Maybe someone can talk TIm into giving lessons in customer service to some of the other vendors we deal with. . . . . . . . . :big_yes:. I'm with you Robert, Tim is definitely someone I will be dealing with more in the future as well.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You know service like that is not common today. When I hear of service like that I will definitely start ordering my stuff from him.