• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What is YOUR RC Prediction For 2015?

New to GSN!
FPV quad racing will become massive in 2015 with rules and racing series being set up all over the world.

It has already started so I hardly need a cristal ball, but I know quite a few non FPV and multicopter people who would love to have a go.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I predict I WILL finish my Krill.....! :cheers:
Yeah, I see that happening. In like 2016 or 17. Cuz you "KNOW" you will find just a few more lil goodies to make it more scale than it already is. :laughing:Got a feeling your knees will be weak, your hands will be trembling and your nerves will be a wreck upon that bird taking to the air. Got to hand it to you Earle, that bird is certainly going to be nothing short of amazing!

Okay back on topic.....I predict:

1 - Receivers for large RC aircraft will be introduced with integrated 3-axis gyros
2 - A Giant Scale 4D model (with thrust reverse) will be introduced
3 - Horizon will re-introduce the 120cc Pitts 'Beast' in the 'Viking' scheme
4 - Extreme Flight RC will introduce a 120cc version of their Laser
5 - Bill Hempel will introduce a 50% Pitts Challenger III in the Wolf scheme (and I'm buying!)
6 - Big 3D jets with vector thrust will be introduced as PNP - plug and play options
7 - All of the RC companies that have horrible customer service (and we know who they are) will either fold up or finally focus on the customer to save their businesses

Thats it from swami Greg.....

-

Last edited: