• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What is YOUR RC Prediction For 2015?

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
My predictions:
1) Planes, gas engines, accessories prices will go up.
2) Nitro fuel prices will go up.
3) Lots of more used nitro engines on classified (not necessarily here).
4) More RC stores (local and online) folding.
5) Most all RC stores will push/feature Quad products.
6) Less people will be entering the hobby, due to prices and flying restrictions.
7) A 30cc arf will exceed the price of what we used to pay for a 50cc arf.
8) More people will visit Joe Nall due to falling gas prices.
9) A quad will eventually hit a passenger carrying airline. Shitz will go downhill from there.
10) NOT A PREDICTION, but wish: AMA will FINALLY offer up reduced membership for those NOT WANTING their pos magazine.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Someone will come out with a quad copter with 30cc engines.
One ignition, central brain controller that controls each carburetor separately, and will get extended flight times running of gasoline.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I predict my cardio may fail when flying and using a solo shot but the good news is I predict new radios will also have heart monitors built in and will auto land my plane so it can be sold at my estate sale!
Yeah, the heart monitors to keep track of the rhythm of the beats as you do one of those endless all the way to the ground inverted flat spins. Oh wait, maybe it needs to be a pucker factor monitor. :laughing:

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Well I for one see a light in a particular tunnel, a tunnel with no end in sight, and it has something to do with this guy. His flying skills are truly precise and remarkable , right on time, and his airframe designs are proven "bests". I would say good things are coming from his new Endeavors. HINT HINT AJ Aircraft.
Love that. Thanks for posting.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I want to see a transmitter that will accept a program created by the top pilots (or by anyone you'd want to learn from), which will actually move the sticks to recreate certain maneuvers to help speed up muscle memory for us talent challenged individuals.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
I want to see a transmitter that will accept a program created by the top pilots (or by anyone you'd want to learn from), which will actually move the sticks to recreate certain maneuvers to help speed up muscle memory for us talent challenged individuals.

Now that would be cool!