• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What Fly-ins are you going to try to make it to in 2015

doublea

100cc
Now that it's rollin. I am going to try to make Fly for Tots at RDRC. Would love to make Nall. But I believe I will be making a local event or two.
I really want to host a fundraiser flyin for wounded warriors. Or attend a flyin for this cause. But I am ready to do some flying.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
one day, i hope to make it to Nall. Just do not believe i am worthy yet. But when that year comes, you will see me there wearing a big t-shirt that says: "ORTHOBIRD" !!!

What? You fly airplanes.........you ARE worthy!! This will be our 5th Nall and I have yet to even have a plane there!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@thelaw and I will be at Nall, Cornhuck, Rapid City Huck, Kansas City???, Owatanna warbirds, Council Bluffs labor day, considering Taildragger RC / Extreme 3D, considering Rolla MO, Rapid Cit IMAC.

There are 7-8 other semi-local small events that we will hit for sure.......always open to new events. Flying weather can't get here soon enough!!!!

yakken

100cc
No but I have been by Halifax VA before. There is a Halifax NC which is about 8 miles off the VA border on I-95. U guys got some kind of throw down that I need to attend???
Hell yea we do, its in gerrardstown wv. Prolly a pretty good hike for you. But your welcome to come.

doublea

100cc
Yeah. I am not outfitted for that kinda haul. My truck MIGHT could make it to the mountains but I prolly would be on the side of the road shortly after. Plan to get something that could make it that far soon I hope. Will keep u n mind maybe for next year. Thanks for the invite.