• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
20150918_204406.jpg
20150918_195628-1.jpg
20150918_195635.jpg
Heaven on earth! I found Ballast Point Grapefruit IPA. Only a tiny microscopic hint of grapefruit while drinking but a lot of grapefruit smell and major aftertaste. Actually seems to be a lighter ipa but my goodness the grapefruit aftertaste is unique........

Last edited:
Yep same as me. It's pretty good to me but man paying $14 for a six pack just doesn't seem right.

Actually most sixers are pretty expensive now. I like to try different things but when a six pack is $9-10 or a twelver is $14 it's hard to justify a 6 pack. I'm in CA so maybe that's a thing here.

glad to see you all are drinking for me been super busy with the new little one and wife have a appendicitis that got infected. So been crazy around here. But back to some cold ones a buddy gave me some of these to fix his wing not to bad a little week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 179
glad to see you all are drinking for me been super busy with the new little one and wife have a appendicitis that got infected. So been crazy around here. But back to some cold ones a buddy gave me some of these to fix his wing not to bad a little week.
Wow Stephen! Sorry to hear about the wife. Hope for a speedy recovery!:)