• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Went to get some Goose Island IPA and discovered their Oktober Fest.. not bad at all. I was suprised how well it actually taste..

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm drinking anything and everything tonight. As a plumbing contractor 1 of our worst fears is hitting a gas line. Today I hit a big one. A major intersection was shut down and I listened to high pressure gas bleed dollars by the thousands for over an hour. But my son got 2 hits in his baseball game tonight so the day improved dramatically.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm drinking anything and everything tonight. As a plumbing contractor 1 of our worst fears is hitting a gas line. Today I hit a big one. A major intersection was shut down and I listened to high pressure gas bleed dollars by the thousands for over an hour. But my son got 2 hits in his baseball game tonight so the day improved dramatically.
Wow that sucks. :cryin:

Be sure and look us up when you get out of prison.:p