• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WFly T-18 Radio. COOL!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Two too many antennas just waiting to get broken...otherwise looks cool. :)
Ya. Reminds me of a Tuzki Bunny.
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
All kidding aside.... It looks AWESOME! and I bet it is "quality" just as others mentioned.

I just do not think it is a "sport" or "freestyle" pilots radio. Multi rotor and FPV guys gonna choke though.

I believe you are correct and the multirotor/heli people are the target market but many like me buy the heli transmitter to not have a ratcheted throttle. I'll bet the transmitter will have all the fixed wing programing... I just might get one if it's not too expensive. Wonder who they copied for modulation?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I believe you are correct and the multirotor/heli people are the target market but many like me buy the heli transmitter to not have a ratcheted throttle. I'll bet the transmitter will have all the fixed wing programing... I just might get one if it's not too expensive. Wonder who they copied for modulation?

I believe they use their own version of the Fasst protocol. It is mostly all frequency hopping anyway. I say this because of the 4096 bit resolution they state. I think it is a really nice radio. But balance and feel would be an issue for me.

Mikeq

150cc
I believe they use their own version of the Fasst protocol. It is mostly all frequency hopping anyway. I say this because of the 4096 bit resolution they state. I think it is a really nice radio. But balance and feel would be an issue for me.

Yeah ergonomics plays a big role in this hobby... I guess that's why I like to 14 SG so much maybe because of it's size. It just feel real comfortable compared to other transmitters I have owned.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yeah ergonomics plays a big role in this hobby... I guess that's why I like to 14 SG so much maybe because of it's size. It just feel real comfortable compared to other transmitters I have owned.

You bet! For the times I just relax and do not wear the "strap" it keeps peace in my mind that I wont drop it! For the MORONALIZER is equipped in all my bad azz planes!:too-cool: