• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WFly T-18 Radio. COOL!

SleepyC

150cc
Want a new radio? This is interesting!

20150402165944_9241.jpg
20150402165946_5490.jpg
20150402165947_4553.jpg
20150402165947_6584.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 10.03.44 PM.png

http://en.wflysz.com/goods/detail/80.htm

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Looks pretty sweet, I love the screen! It looks like it would be most useful for FPV. I'm still trying to figure out programming on my Taranis after 6 months, can't imagine the learning curve on that one!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok...so it looks cool and all. But can it whip up a four course dinner, do my laundry and dust my house? :LOL_gif:That is quite the radio. Looking forward to hearing some reviews on it.

Mikeq

150cc
Well a Chinese made transmitter with all the bells and whistles you could ever want. Wonder what the price will be and who will sell it? If it comes with an android operating system then it should also have s- voice Nuance voice command where you can just tell it what to do instead of moving the sticks. LOL All jokes aside it will be interesting to see some reviews. They may just give Futaba and JR a run for their money especially if it's not nearly as expensive.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well a Chinese made transmitter with all the bells and whistles you could ever want. Wonder what the price will be and who will sell it? If it comes with an android operating system then it should also have s- voice Nuance voice command where you can just tell it what to do instead of moving the sticks. LOL All jokes aside it will be interesting to see some reviews. They may just give Futaba and JR a run for their money especially if it's not nearly as expensive.
I was thinking the same thing. But just not sure I like the Android system. Hate it on my phone. Maybe this one will be better. It would be nice to see a little competition in pricing. Not sure they can ever meet the quality of either previously stated radios though.

thurmma

150cc
I have seen this type of interface on Android based boxes for streaming video to your tv at home. I believe the interface for the box was code named Kodi.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Man! I just figured out the dial on the 14sg:pink_epic: and I have an old "slider" for a cell phone!:steamer:
Will it make a phone call?.......Like when the plane goes down cuz your to busy looking at the screen watching your favorite episode of pawn stars?:lol2:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
All kidding aside.... It looks AWESOME! and I bet it is "quality" just as others mentioned.

I just do not think it is a "sport" or "freestyle" pilots radio. Multi rotor and FPV guys gonna choke though.