• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome AeroBeez!

gyro

GSN Contributor
There aren't too many yak 55's that really catch my eye, this being one of them. More often I find that the shape of a 55 is unappealing. This one looks sharp :D

+1! Really nice design and shape. I really like the squared elevators

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Glad to see Aerobeez as a site sponsor.

I've had two of their 30cc ARF's, a Yak 54 and a Yak 55. Both were very high quality in construction and materials. Probably the best covered ARF's I've had.

Unfortunately the Yak 54 met it's demise in an auto accident and the Yak 55 won't fly very long/good when you forget to tighten the wing bolts........

I see another 30cc Yak 54 heading my way in the very near future, maybe an Edge 540. Do you have any teaser pictures of the two new Yak 54's that are coming out towards the end of this June?

Oh, it was a pleasure to purchase from Aerobeez as well. Emails and phone calls were answered the same day most of the time, always by the end of the next business day. Shipping was prompt as well.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I just ordered (and received today) one of the Miracle RC Aluminum Throw meters:
https://aerobeez.com/MIRACLE-RC-ANODIZED-ALUMINUM-THROW-METER-BLACK.html

I'm glad you guys are carrying these...they're the best.

TM-MC-K012-BK_P_1-01-02.jpg

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Glad to see Aerobeez as a site sponsor.

I've had two of their 30cc ARF's, a Yak 54 and a Yak 55. Both were very high quality in construction and materials. Probably the best covered ARF's I've had.

Unfortunately the Yak 54 met it's demise in an auto accident and the Yak 55 won't fly very long/good when you forget to tighten the wing bolts........

I see another 30cc Yak 54 heading my way in the very near future, maybe an Edge 540. Do you have any teaser pictures of the two new Yak 54's that are coming out towards the end of this June?

Oh, it was a pleasure to purchase from Aerobeez as well. Emails and phone calls were answered the same day most of the time, always by the end of the next business day. Shipping was prompt as well.

Capt. Roll,

Thanks for your support. I am pushing the factory to send us the pictures for the new yak. I will post them here as soon as I get them.

socal-RC

New to GSN!
Thanks Nate,

And here is a picture of it taken from the factory.

View attachment 9257

I am trying to get one shipped here so we can start working on it. Will be posting more info about it soon:)

I typically like the Yak 54 design more than the yak 55s, but this one has me reconsidering that opinion.

Really nice looking plane! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new yak 54s.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I noticed you have SFG's in the vid but I don't see them included in the ARF. Did you make those yourself? Do you use them now? On my 3dhs slicks (51 and 70) I can't imagine needing them.

It certainly does fly light! The punch out from hover is inspiring for sure :D Also, nice flying for a new bird. I would love to see what you do with it now that the NEW is dusted off a little more :D