• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome AeroBeez!

Feral

Welcome!

I see you carry a bunch of miracle stuff. Any chance you can start carrying their brushless smoke pump? I bet you sell a lot of then since sds seems to be the only place they are in stock..

Thanks

Damn good pump that ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370345528.972780.jpg

SnowDog

Bring on the profiles I've got a dle20 waiting

Wow - yeah...those profiles look great...and I had a question about the wings on the profile, so I looked at the instruction manual online...and it was AWESOME! Congrats on a good job there! And the wings are removeable with a CF wing spar...nicely done.

Also, Feral, it appears to me that the profiles are in stock?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Wow - yeah...those profiles look great...and I had a question about the wings on the profile, so I looked at the instruction manual online...and it was AWESOME! Congrats on a good job there! And the wings are removeable with a CF wing spar...nicely done.

Also, Feral, it appears to me that the profiles are in stock?

Thanks SnowDog. Right now we only have the Slick profile in stock. We will be re-stocking the Yak and the Sbach very soon. I will update the ETA date once I confirm and keep you guys posted. Just a teaser we will be bringing in a new Extra330 profile too.;)

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Welcome!

I see you carry a bunch of miracle stuff. Any chance you can start carrying their brushless smoke pump? I bet you sell a lot of then since sds seems to be the only place they are in stock..

Thanks

Joshgluck,

I am glad you like the Miracle products. They are really good stuff. Actually we have those smoke pumps coming in with this shipment. They will be here within 1 week or 2.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks Nate,

And here is a picture of it taken from the factory.

View attachment 9257

I am trying to get one shipped here so we can start working on it. Will be posting more info about it soon:)

There aren't too many yak 55's that really catch my eye, this being one of them. More often I find that the shape of a 55 is unappealing. This one looks sharp :D