• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Weeks Solution

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Tim,

Any updates on your Weeks?

I just noticed that you are in Hopewell. I've been a member of Hampton Roads Radio Control in Suffolk for over 10 years. I've met a couple of gentlemen who live and fly near Hopewell. We met at Eagle Hobby Shop which is right down the road from our flying field.

When you finish up your Weeks, why don't you bring it down to Suffolk and fly with us some time. All you need to have is a current AMA card and you can fly as a my guest. I'm at the flying field on most weekends when the weather is nice and I may even be able to talk by buddy into bringing his Weeks out too (even though he usually only flies on Sundays).

David

IFLYJR

50cc
Hi David,

I Haven't worked on the weeks in sometime. I finished the Twin Hots and almost finished the UFO. I would love to fly with you thanks for the offer. I will be at the Swap meet this weekend in Newport News. Are you going there?

Tim

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes, I certainly will. I'll be there a little before 8:00am with a friend of mine. Are you taking anything to sell, or are you just going to see what they have?

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sorry to take your thread so far off topic, but you don't have any glow engines for Classic pattern airplanes do you? I'm usually in the market for a Rossi or YS, as long as their in good shape.

Tell you what, I'll meet you at the food table at 9:00am and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

David

CEThomas

50cc
I wish I could get my hands on a Solution XX kit. Been thinking about getting a Solution X to fill the void.

IFLYJR

50cc
Here's my UFO.
20150122_214128.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I wish I could get my hands on a Solution XX kit. Been thinking about getting a Solution X to fill the void.
Hey Tim & CEThomas,
I have a catalog from the person who still sells all three sizes of the Solution kits (I think) but the catalog is in my new computer. If I can remember, I'll post it for you tomorrow morning when I'm at work.