• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Viton tubing

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh, and if you buy the real deal Tygon, like DuBro sells, it stays flexible for a long time. You can tell the real stuff if you look close at it. It will actually say Tygon on the line in small white print.

Correct, I buy it by the 30' spool and I have yet to ever have some get stiff. Or as one of our favorite O.G. pilots locally calls it "wedding prick" fuel line LOL. That one even made @thelaw blush I think.

That said though, we have pretty good access to non-ethanol fuel here or "non oxygenated" fuel that is labeled for small engines at 91 octane.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Hey Terry.
I'm assuming you get the Viton at McMaster?
Could you post a link to the exact stuff you're buying, or post specs for it?

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I use aluminum tubing for everything except the fill line to the tank and Viton clunk line in the tank. I use 1" pieces of Tygon to connect from the aluminum line to the tank and carb. .