• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
just did quick math it would be $1800.00 plus to here !!
crap
where is sutton? i know shipping sucks, but is the price we pay for freedom to roam about as i tend to tell myself. But, i think it would be worth every penny!

Also, i have to comment about the low viscosity threadlock...
the stuff is amazing, but where i find it it is like made of gold or something because thats how much it costs! the first time i used it i was skeptical about penetration into thread clearances, but it works like a champ. i compare it to the "thin CA" of threadlock. is what youre talking about green in color or purple?

Machzx

30cc
green i would have to look what number the larger bottles are around 30 $
Sutton is on lake simcoe hour north of Toronto across lake from Barrie

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks, kinda became my Winter building day shirthttp://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif

One step closer!!! MKS servos showed up today for plane #2 so all I'm waiting on is my DA120 tomorrow http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/temp/Banane21.gif

It's a no-airplane day for me today, but tomorrow I'm going to hit this hard. I'd like to have these wrapped up by the end of this weekend.

Attachments

• _DSC0042.JPG
    _DSC0042.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 287

Dan767

70cc twin V2
where is sutton? i know shipping sucks, but is the price we pay for freedom to roam about as i tend to tell myself. But, i think it would be worth every penny!

Also, i have to comment about the low viscosity threadlock...
the stuff is amazing, but where i find it it is like made of gold or something because thats how much it costs! the first time i used it i was skeptical about penetration into thread clearances, but it works like a champ. i compare it to the "thin CA" of threadlock. is what youre talking about green in color or purple?

He's in the UK