• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

[video=youtube;4iU_ZLb842g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_ZLb842g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Talking props here, pretty excited about this carbon fiber prop from Falcon. It's an 8043 SF. They aren't really being sold yet to my knowledge. There's a chance that Twisted may sell some of them but not sure yet. I will try to get more info on availability in case anyone here is interested. We are just now trying these out on the whole Twisted lineup. The MXS-C, the SU-29, Inferno, Laser, Standard Crack Yak etc... It requires a lot less throttle to power your plane. For instance, on this prop, the MXS-C flies very nice at or below half throttle where before it was well over half throttle most of the time. There's much less flex in this prop vs a GWS, the plane responds much more smoothly. Hovers are more stable etc... Short and simple, it's smooth. This may replace all of the 8040 DD and 8043 props I have. Once you get to where you don't crash much, I think this will be the prop to help you fly your best. Just simple flying in the vid. Trying to offer a visual on the prop and not so much a flying demo. Thought to drop a word here to share the idea.

A

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I have been practicing some basic f3p flying as this indoor season starts. Using my inferno mostly and some depron airframes.

Decided to try a TH Click - it arrived today

Anyone else interested in this one?