• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey aoelien do you think the yak is harder to hover than the pitts? Having no trouble with hoverng the yak...........until its belly in haha then I bail the heck out. Need to work on my rudder orientation while belly in.

hone

150cc
Hone1er the Pitts and slick fly completely different. Best way for me to describe it is the Pitts is floater while the slick goes exactly where you point it and no more. Lol. They are both awesome and I never fly 1 more than the other. I think I am put the light kit on my Pitts as well since it is starting to get dark way before I run out of batteries now. Hahaha.

I think i need a Pitts to go with the Slick than. Since they fly completely different it will be a nice change of pace :)

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I have there crack yak and love it. best foamy I have ever had. I bought there crack pitts, but am saving it for the fall or maybe the spring. I do not want to have to much fun and bash it all up before foamy season:).

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Bah build that Pitts. Bash it up and then bash it up some more. Ya can't hurt that thing. Haha. Believe me I've tried well not on purpose but I've tried. Lol

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;XMpCpjWC-U0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMpCpjWC-U0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

A little TH fun. Need to remember the real video camera for the night shooting. iPad just doesn't cut it in the dark. Enjoy though.

Twisted Realm

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
Very cool thread and forums we got here.

Hit us up any time if you guys have any questions. We look forward in sharing more designs/models with you soon.

Brad
Twisted Hobbys