• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Twisted Hobbies Mini MXS-C

crashflow

70cc twin V2
mY crack yak super light is like cheating it flys so good!!! Terry I think this one will hold up better than the one I seen you destroy last summer.;)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah, I flew a full flight on Eric's in the gym and loved it! Square corners, rollers, knife edge, inverted and tail slide from the ceiling to the floor......sold me. I'll get it done little by little through a week or so. I have two value hobby foamies to assemble as well for huckfest nights!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I flew @ericb 's in the gym and loved it so much I had to get one. Rolling loops were sweet, square corner turns were dead on, harriers were super nice. Looking forward to flying mine soon. But right now we are in the fifth season of the midwest (Winter, Wind, Spring, Summer, Later summer......repeat).