• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Turnigy TGY-i10 full telemetry 10 ch computer radio

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Hope so, I've looked at the manual and it's vague at best in explaining functions.

Also Dimes, can you reassign the channel functions and are you able to change the names, like AUX3 to LOA (Left Outboard Aileron) or any other nameing convention that suits your setup?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey guy's......... YES to all your questions. Any channel can be assigned to any switch , lever, knob etc..etc..

The "home" page of the display shows an airplane with it's control surfaces highlighted in a solid color.Simply touch the air plane and it is expanded to its own page for multiple servo configurations for the wing and tail including mixes for the wing configurations. ALL the goodie mixes and many more are in this system.
I will be out again for a few days but will get more info out on this radio as soon as I can.

Just saying.......It is a "LOT" of radio for the money. Any thing else like it in a name brand would be mucho dinero.....

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just some info about the voltage. The transmitter is 3.7 volts and (as shown in the pics) uses a 1700ma Lion like you see in smart phones and tablets. The receiver is rated 6 volts as well as the i-bus extension receiver. It is recommended that if using HV digital servos with the i-bus to go ahead and plug it in with its own battery as not to overload the small gage wire connectors that "chain" them together. There is no reason why you could not use one big capacity battery with multiple power leads going to the main receiver and all 4 i-bus receivers though. All though the receivers are not stated as being HV It is my opinion alone that using a 2s lipo will be fine for receiver / servo duty as long as you follow the above stated recommendation.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just finished off a double so let me clean this up a bit.........I have decided to use this radio in my upcoming 37cent Edge 540 build.

1. TGY i10 radio with voltage, rpm, temperature sensors.
2. DA120 with another custom muffler.
3. Five BLS H50B Blue Bird Servos on flight controls.
4. One HK7025 MiBl servo on throttle.
5. One 4200 hard case lipo.
6. Smart fly ignition regulator and cut off.

The Pilot Edge is going to be set up just like the Extra 330sc.

Gone are the heavy canisters, extra batteries, unnecessary electronics and wiring.

0304162253-00.jpg

Alky6

150cc
Just finished off a double so let me clean this up a bit.........I have decided to use this radio in my upcoming 37cent Edge 540 build.

1. TGY i10 radio with voltage, rpm, temperature sensors.
2. DA120 with another custom muffler.
3. Five BLS H50B Blue Bird Servos on flight controls.
4. One HK7025 MiBl servo on throttle.
5. One 4200 hard case lipo.
6. Smart fly ignition regulator and cut off.

The Pilot Edge is going to be set up just like the Extra 330sc.

Gone are the heavy canisters, extra batteries, unnecessary electronics and wiring.

View attachment 51900
So when is the edge arriving? Looks pretty spectacular! Looking forward to the report. So.......when is that edge gonna show up?!? :dancing-chicken: