• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Turnigy TGY-i10 full telemetry 10 ch computer radio

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Sorry to be a bother, if I understand you correctly I can remove the module from the back of my JR 10x and plug it in to the Horus X12S. And fly all my aeroplanes with JR receivers.

I think you need the FrSky DSS / DSMX Module for Spectrum/JR. It is about 80 bucks at HK. Then you can Fly all your JR/Spektrum receivers.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Congrats on your purchase of the Horus. I was one of the Beta Testers, it's a fantastic unit. If you need any assistance, I'm happy to help.

I still have my Beta Unit and a 5th batch production unit.

Thanks Joe. I will probably be hitting you up for guidance on some of the advanced features such as tilt control and so forth. Thanks. Forgive me for being slow to respond because my time with the hobby is very limited right now but hopefully will improve in the not to distant future! I am really impressed and excited with this radio!

BalsaDust

IMG_7082.PNG

I gots the perfect 50cc size airframe for you. 80" span DLE 55 on the nose and only weighs 13.4 lbs dry.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hello Kelly,

How are you doing, Buddy? I certainly can sympathize with you regarding life getting in the way of us having fun, as I have not touched an airplane in months. . . . .:cryin:. I hope things get calmer and settle down for both of us.

I have read allot of good thing about the Horus transmitter. I hope you have good luck with it. :yesss:

Take care, my friend and don't be such a stranger.

Hey David! Good to see??? you again:). Doing ok. Still dreaming RC but not so much action for the time being. Hopefully this new 50cc plane will maiden as a gasser this spring:attaboy:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Aaaahhhh! Just the sound of a purrin' lil gasser beats the sound of any 'lectric eatin' up batteries all day.:laughing:
Kind of reminds me of all dem glow (shudder) days I was soooo soooo lost. I've found my way though. Gas is the only way to go. :spongebob:
Glad your father released you from the dark side Kelly.:woohoo!:

We've all missed you. Don't leave us again.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Aaaahhhh! Just the sound of a purrin' lil gasser beats the sound of any 'lectric eatin' up batteries all day.:laughing:
Kind of reminds me of all dem glow (shudder) days I was soooo soooo lost. I've found my way though. Gas is the only way to go. :spongebob:
Glad your father released you from the dark side Kelly.:woohoo!:

We've all missed you. Don't leave us again.

Hey! I never left. Just LATE to the Party as usual. Like I said "I miss my Herd" ( ALL me GSN Buddies!):).