• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

I know I got a lot of flying in and got to meet some great people. I have a few photos, but I was pretty busy flying and charging.

I am halfway home with a layover in Chicago. I hope everyone has a safe trip.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I especially enjoyed [MENTION=246]Trunk Monkey[/MENTION] flying around [MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION]'s 87" Slick :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413150345.417345.jpg

SnowDog

I would like to give a big thanks to everyone that showed up. We don't have to have perfect weather to have a great time. Thanks to all of our sponsors and everyone that helped in any way. Thanks to Dale for the great food. I had a great time

I'd like to give a special shout out to Dave who helped me out with a set of wheels for my plane after I lost one in mid-air on Friday. Also a special shout out to John Alexander for landing my 50cc Extra on one wheel bringing it in smoothly with no damage.
Our gang from Illinois made it home safely earlier today and like Gary said, there are many pics and vids coming over the next few days.

Hat's off to the Glue Dobbers for putting on a great event and for Scott who played some really awesome music the entire weekend!

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Well even know I didn't fly all that much, the day I did it was pretty good. It was especially good to see some old friends from when I used to belong to Glue Dobbers back in the 80's. Scott you put on a very good event, just wish we could have had better weather more of the time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Made it home safe, except for a 50cc Extra canopy :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159202.861101.jpg

Had plenty of time (9hrs to be exact) to reflect on the event, and I can't really say anything new that hasn't already been said, except I'm really proud of the Tulsa Glue Dobbers for how they handled the adverse weather. They kept a positive outlook and attitude throughout the event, and I think that is why it was so successful.

Saturday was a blast, I don't think I sat down for 12 hours. Got nearly 1000 pics from the event in total, and while many won't make the cut, I think I captured some great flying and great people.

Hats off to all involved, thanks for closing the 2014 3D Bash series out the right way!

RacinjasonR4

New to GSN!
I had a great time, I am glad I came. I am ready to get back to going to more events next year. I miss those days!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: