Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trophy showcase

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by IMAC FANATIC, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I am a glutton for punishment :) Bring it on!

Robotech likes this.
  2. Salinas was an awesome contest. I had a blast with @IMAC FANATIC and @Alky6. The weather was perfect!

Attached Files:

Bartman, Robotech, Pistolera and 2 others like this.
  3. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

It was awesome! Could not have done it without your guys' help! Thanks for helping to make my first one an incredible experience! Here's :cheers:to many more in the future!

Bartman, Robotech, Pistolera and 2 others like this.
  4. Nice pic Rcscudder.

Dem planes lookin purdy cool :way_to_go:

Rcscudder likes this.
  5. djmoose

djmoose 70cc twin V2

First event of the season is in the books!

IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG

Alky6 and thurmma like this.
  6. @djmoose, nice job! Congrats!

Now for my next question, you would by any chance be able to send me a copy of the unknowns for last weekend, would you? I am trying to get the unknowns from every weekend that we don't have a contest so I can practice something other than the normal sequence.

7. Wow, Moose. Incredible job. That was a close contest. Indiana was a haul for you wasn't it? Was the contest at the AMA site where they have the Nats?

8. djmoose

djmoose 70cc twin V2

It was at the IRCHA site way in the back. Muncie is just over 4 hours for me, so it's not that bad.

thurmma likes this.
  9. oh58skid

oh58skid 50cc

image.jpg First place intermediate at Clover Creek!
    Jeti DS 16
    JTEC Extra 300 3.1 CS
    DA 170

10. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Terry's cleaning up Intermediate this season!!!

Bartman and Matt Carruthers like this.