Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trophy showcase

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by IMAC FANATIC, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Congrats Mark.......good flying!

2. Thank you.

3. Well I managed to pull another 3rd place out in Salina, KS at the Smoky Hill NATS Warm-up the weekend of June 17th. It was a hot one! I heard someone say it was 104 with heat index of 109. We flew 4 double sequence rounds and a single sequence round on Saturday with the Unknowns flown Sunday morning. I had a flame out as I entered the spin but didn't realize it until I had exited the maneuver and went to throttle up for the next maneuver so, I zero'ed the last 4 maneuvers. Rudy was flying a plane that was unknown to him due to a header breaking on his plane at the end of the day on Saturday. He flew the unknown very well for using someone else's plane :)

All in all, we had a great contest with 14 pilots and no incidents :)

SmokeyHill3rd.jpg

4. NICE! :way_to_go:

thurmma likes this.
  5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Way to go Mark. . . . .:yesss:

thurmma likes this.