• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trophy showcase

thurmma

150cc
Second contest and I landed 2nd place in the Basic class at Lake Stanley Draper, OK contest August 1st & 2nd! Now to see how I do at Magnolia this coming weekend :) The competition will be very stiff!

IMAC2ndPlace.jpg

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Second contest and I landed 2nd place in the Basic class at Lake Stanley Draper, OK contest August 1st & 2nd! Now to see how I do at Magnolia this coming weekend :) The competition will be very stiff!

View attachment 37261
See you at Magnolia! It's supposed to get down in the high 80's here in Pine Bluff the next few days. Let's hope it holds out through the weekend.

Moose, awesome job man! You've come a long way. Beatin' up on them Cardens with your 103. Great to see it. I like the way your scores show the model that the pilot flies. And, we need to talk to somebody in our region here because our trophies are nowhere's near as cool as that. I like it. Who is your caller there? Is that Ben :first_place:

Nice job and keep up the good work Thurmma!!! :fist_pump:

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! You are each very kind and part of what makes this place awesome :way_to_go:

Here's a little video about the field in PA that the IMAC event was held at. Mostly a look at the field and the full scale flying with a little freestyle thrown in to boot :yesss:

Last edited:
Sweet job Moose! I really dig the awards in your region. In addition to IMAC flying, I see we both fly for Pulse and Castle. Very cool. Congrats on your victory!!! If you can make it to Black Dirt again, please come on over :big_yes: