• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Toledo RC Expo 2016, Apr 1, 2, & 3

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That will ruin your day. Sorry to see that.

Well just got back from Toledo late last night . Picked up an Aerobeez slick 540 it looks great and will be unpacking it today some time. It's good for 50cc I had one in a draw looking for a home. Did see the AJ planes and they looked really good, a new true 50cc on hand it looked good it should be out later this year still doing some final tuning nice plane and nice scheme on it.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Yea, I need some GOOD rc news and goodies. Found out today that my radio mfg. is going away, so please I NEED GOOD NEWS!!! lol
would it help you to know I got a great deal on a pristine Lanier Laser 200 with a practically new G62 on it? and furthermore I'm going to use it to dominate the Northeast Basic IMAC category this year? :laughing:

Bad news is it has older Tower Hobbies servos in it but I'm working on that!

Last edited:

Bipeguy03

150cc
would it help you to know I got a great deal on a pristine Lanier Laser 200 with a practically new G62 on it? and furthermore I'm going to use it to dominate the Northeast Basic IMAC category this year? :laughing:

Bad news is it has older Tower Hobbies servos in it but I'm working on that!

A Blue Bird Laser? One of my buddies called yesterday said he was looking at one and just about went back and bought it. Wish he would have, cause then I would have gotten paid to get it flying!