• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Here's the diagram. I will get a volt meter and start checking power.

IMG-9562.jpg

BalsaDust

Yeah diagram should be on the back of the peckerhead cover. Or the junction box rather as peckerhead is more the term used by us sparky's.

BalsaDust

I guess this could have been in the postman thread as well but here we are. New motor for the 48" EF V2 Edge 540. Been running the Eflite and it has performed well but I keep seeing more and more switching to the T-motor and it seems to provide ballistic power so I just had to try it. Also was presented my 10 year award at our club meeting last night.

tmotor.jpg

tmotor2.jpg

10 year.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I guess this could have been in the postman thread as well but here we are. New motor for the 48" EF V2 Edge 540. Been running the Eflite and it has performed well but I keep seeing more and more switching to the T-motor and it seems to provide ballistic power so I just had to try it. Also was presented my 10 year award at our club meeting last night.

View attachment 120188
View attachment 120186
View attachment 120187
Very cool!
Let us know how the T motor performs.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Planes maintenance today. 70+ degrees so why not. I make notes on flying day and many notes had built up so knocked a few of my list.

I can use the same picture in the 'what beer did you drink today?' discussion section here. Mike knows what I mean.

IMG-9662.jpg