Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

What kind of things was he claiming. DLA though is one of the many out there that is basically a knock off of a dle.

2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Put together a test station for when I'm training new guys at work. Most come from construction and know nothing about a machine control circuits. This way I can get them to draw up circuits first then actually build them to see it work.
    1AA10CAD-C54C-45A3-A1D2-D878F1E2C125.jpeg

Alky6, WMcNabb, dhal22 and 3 others like this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Just that the DLA was much better and a newer design and considerable lighter. Sorry seen a lot of DLE but not DLA and owned one.

4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    sorry duplicat

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  5. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

2 different motor manufacturers, both coming out of China. DLE seems to have their own proprietary components, can't speak much about the other brand although it wouldn't surprise me if DLA was sourcing parts from a couple different manufacturers to piece their engines together.

dhal22, Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Finally finished my fuel transfer tank. Should service all my lawn and RC fuel management needs with ethanol free 100% gas.

GOPR0575.JPG GOPR0574.JPG

Alky6, Luchnia, dhal22 and 3 others like this.
  7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Prepped some ribs for tomorrow. Sweet spicy rub on mustard overnight.

20190420_221416.jpg

Alky6, Snoopy1, 49dimes and 1 other person like this.
  8. Just finished hanging a barn door on the wife’s bathroom. She’s been after me for a couple years to do this.

4FAFB67D-8AD9-48AF-82D2-B0EB70C4EC20.jpeg

49dimes, Alky6, Snoopy1 and 1 other person like this.
  9. dhal22

I gotta do that for a loft room we have. Wife works from home and needs a quieter room. Thinking 1 side of the loft barn doors.

49dimes, Alky6 and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. dhal22

Ribs turned out alright.

20190421_165619.jpg

49dimes, WMcNabb, Alky6 and 4 others like this.