• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Have a question to you gentleman. Building a Sportster 60 and just about to build the wing. The wing has 2.5 degrees of dihedral per wing panel or 5 degrees total wing tip to wing tip. Has anyone built this plane and removed the dihedral and built it as flat wing. If so what was out come and did you like it. I built a AstrHog once and removed the dihedral and it was not good. The plane flew great everything was fine until you applied the rudder in the air the plane would turn in the opposite direction to the rudder input. Thanks for your help.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well getting ready for JoeNall. Spent the day with my flying buddy and cleaned up the fifth wheel trailer and checked all the wheels removed them checked the brakes and re packed the four bearings. Checked everything else and now it is ready for the long trip to JoeNall always look forward to going there. This will be the first time with the trailer will see what it is like.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well getting ready for JoeNall. Spent the day with my flying buddy and cleaned up the fifth wheel trailer and checked all the wheels removed them checked the brakes and re packed the four bearings. Checked everything else and now it is ready for the long trip to JoeNall always look forward to going there. This will be the first time with the trailer will see what it is like.
Stop by and pick me up. I would be happy to do your house cleaning in your trailer for a free ride to the "NALL". :spongebob:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Stop by and pick me up. I would be happy to do your house cleaning in your trailer for a free ride to the "NALL". :spongebob:

You are nice guy but I just checked your location it 2200 miles just to get to you. Now we shave drive back to the east cost and then down to JoeNall and back sorry but no can do, that would be around 6000 miles total. Sorry.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG
Well the Sportster wing is in progress. Got to drill the hole for the wing tube that was fun not. But the ribs are up and the top sheeting is done and all the cap strips are done.