• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
image.jpeg
Well another day of no flying so had to work on the Viper ST . Masked the canopy off sanded the perimeter and painted it aluminum colour. That aluminum paint is not easy to do but got it to look decent after some work. One more item done on the list to do before done.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just got back in and putting the fuse back in the shop:cautious:.

Well.........Engine fired right up and idled well but :eek: was making the racket of a tin can with a steel ball in it:face-palm:.

New parts are worse than the old parts I pulled out of it o_O. I have been wanting a new 60 single but to have to get one under these circumstances just puts a big PIT in your gut:(. China motors are like a box of chocolate's....Never know what your going to get. Well I have to say though it ran awesome for the 5 past years.

Now I just need to decide if I want a 10 year motor or 5 year motor to purchase. And to be up front; the new parts were free bee's.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I did make a little progress on the 39" TH Crack Yak tonight.......servos and aluminum motor plate installed. Lower fuse is glued in place.

I am retarded tho!!!.......when I was gluing the pieces together for the wheels pants, I wasn't paying attention and made 2 rights:face-palm:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I did make a little progress on the 39" TH Crack Yak tonight.......servos and aluminum motor plate installed. Lower fuse is glued in place.

I am retarded tho!!!.......when I was gluing the pieces together for the wheels pants, I wasn't paying attention and made 2 rights:face-palm:
I'll look and see if I still have mine. I don't think I ever installed them because I went with a little bigger wheels.