• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Finished up repairs on the 20cc Sbach fuse. @Decal Dennis gets full credit for cooking up this sweet scheme from some scraps left over from the Wild Tiger profile that @cbarnes0061 built for me. Dennis also helped me finish up the covering tonight. I need to patch a hole in one of the wings. Then it's time to start putting this baby back together.

image.jpg

thurmma

150cc
Surveyed the damage to the 330LX when I had to dead stick it in again :( Not to bad. Actually have the gear block epoxied and curing. Should be able to get it back together tomorrow night and get what little bit of sheeting I need back in place so everything is ready for a nice shiny new power plant up front :) Hint, it is a rear carb :)

20160502_222506.jpg

20160502_222514.jpg

20160502_222519.jpg

20160502_222527.jpg

20160502_222531.jpg

20160502_222539.jpg

WMcNabb

150cc
Saw this in the airport and thought it was a fitting theme...for many feats in the workshop, as well as business.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Surveyed the damage to the 330LX when I had to dead stick it in again :( Not to bad. Actually have the gear block epoxied and curing. Should be able to get it back together tomorrow night and get what little bit of sheeting I need back in place so everything is ready for a nice shiny new power plant up front :) Hint, it is a rear carb :)

If we listed possible manufacturers alphabetically, I bet it would be at the bottom. :attaboy:

Do-rag

100cc
Added mount for the second boat others will be added once I get it to nall because I do not want to unpack them.
20160502_193814.jpg
Also bringing a GPS to check speeds this year so when I am asked I can tell them what they are running.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Added mount for the second boat others will be added once I get it to nall because I do not want to unpack them.
View attachment 55101
Also bringing a GPS to check speeds this year so when I am asked I can tell them what they are running.

You're letting us use these to retrieve augured airplanes out of the pond right? :oblong:

:D:laughing: