• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I actually did a little something in my shop today. I worked on my Mach 1 (no, not the Mustang. . . LOL). I know @Jetpainter and @dhal22 know what one is, but for those of you who do not, it's a Classic pattern plane. No, it's not giant scale & yes, it will have a slimer on the front, but I LOVE them just the same. Anyway, I put all the servo's in it except the one for the retracts which is on back order till the end of the month. The engine will be going on next weekend. It's either going to get a pumped Super Tigre G60 and pipe, or a non pumped X60 and pipe. Can't wait until next spring to fly this thing. . . . :mario-banana:

Of course I know what a Mach1 is. Wheels up and on the pipe! If you're flying a horizon to horizon slow roll just above the runway at 140 mph everyone will watch, slimer or not.

yakken

100cc
Hinges sealed,only thing left is for my canopy to come in and finish it up.
uploadfromtaptalk1453053676373.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453053680146.jpg