• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Got the motor mount and motor installed on my Wild Tiger profile tonight.

image.jpg
image.jpg

BalsaDust

I will send some PM's later today mike. Looked through the build thread again and didn't see the CG referenced. As for mounting the flight pack we usually have them mounted vertically between the motor and the LE of the wing. ESC on on side and battery on the other and you can slide it back and forth to adjust the CG.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I will send some PM's later today mike. Looked through the build thread again and didn't see the CG referenced. As for mounting the flight pack we usually have them mounted vertically between the motor and the LE of the wing. ESC on on side and battery on the other and you can slide it back and forth to adjust the CG.
Thanks bro.:way_to_go:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
No work in the shop tonight, but I did start my Aeroworks Extra 300 on it's journey to it's new owners home near Detroit.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I haven't been following along with this thread too faithfully. Guess I should start doing so huh? But with my work schedule, I would hardly be posting here. LOL... nothing tonight. But come this weekend? Oh yeah...gonna git some stuff on that Yak done fo sho.