• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Alky6

150cc
Awful quiet around here today.....

I ordered the motor for the 44" Slick today. Found out about an all electric event a couple hours north of me that is going on the 23-25th this month, so I guess this project just got pushed to the front of the table. Going to use HS-65MG's, just need to put new gearsets in them and I'll be ready to go. Have everything but the motor.
Which motor?

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg

Took me longer to get the picture up buts all done and test flown. Freaking badass little plane.

BalsaDust

Looks pretty wild Chris. I can't believe you finished it already! Is the orange on the fuse and the wings a different color? Or is the light playing tricks on me?

Top of the wing and top half of the fuse are both the same color orange. It's covering from value hobbies. The bottom of the wing and bottom half of the fuse is yellow top flite Econocote.
Being the prototype of the plane in this size I just was grabbing scraps out of the covering box. Wasn't worth putting a fancy scheme on it until I knew it flew ok.