• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Veloxity - Cody Wojcik's New Twisted Design!

I thought about making them removable with a blind nut on the wing and a bolt/washer on the outside ala more giant scale apps... FWIW... but in the end I just glued em ....

So stupid is as stupid does, or something like that. Put on my coat and headed out to the school parking lot. Took another foamy for a warm up flight, yeah right,in this weather, all you get is frozen thumbs. Warmed back up for a minute and then took it out. No surprises, flew great. Rollers, no problem, hover, no problem, torque roll, no problem, wheel fall off, we have a problem! or not. Brought it in to a hover and snatched it out of the air, no problem. Flew it without the SFG's, going to glue them on and see how it flies, then decide whether to keep them on or not. Looking forward to warm enough weather to burn more than 2 batteries through it.

Cranked out a little video. I'm glad the Veloxity came along in time for some winter flying because it handles the wind quite well and a whole lot better than any foamy probably has before. She is rigid and takes the abuse really well!

P1161492.JPG
Hey y'all. Just got the Falcon 12 x 6 CF Prop for the Veloxity. Thought I'd show you a pic or two. Falcon Props are very nice. You should feel how lightweight this thing is. Awesome craftsmanship!!!

P1161493.JPG

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
The vids of this thing are NOT the flight characteristics I think of when I think "foamy". Looks very clean and even looks like it carries a little energy into tumbling maneuvers.

Twisted Sale right now ! ! !

Congratulations to Punxsutawney Phil for not seeing his shadow! That means early spring and time for flying season! Enjoy a 10% off Coupon on all in stock products, time to grab that special model and components you have been eyeing up! 2 day only sale ends tomorrow, to receive coupon you must enter OFF10 during check-out also don't forget to click apply!
Twisted Hobbys Inc.

Terms of Sale: Two day only sale sale start 2/3/16 and end 2/4/16 at 11:59 EST. Must use coupon code OFF10 to receive discount, all sales are final we can not apply discount after sale is over. Dealers are excluded from this promotion