• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Veloxity - Cody Wojcik's New Twisted Design!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That thing looks like it flys like a much larger balsa bird. Very stable and dialed in for a foamie.

And those pilots have mad skills!:yesss:

Finally got a little video done. Great time at the field today. It was like 70 degrees today which is almost a record warm temp. And, in kind, the Veloxity was HOT! From the first flight it was a blast. I'm running 65C Pulse 2250 mAh packs and all the Twisted Digital stuff. I like rollers and so does the Veloxity!!! Gotta work on the camera. Always goes out of focus trying to find the plane when you zoom. But anyway... hope you guys enjoy the video. Now we're getting some different points of reference seeing Cody Benton and me fly. Hopefully it gives everyone a good picture of how the plane flies and what she is capable of. Flying again tomorrow so be ready for more...

Did I mention roll rate... LOL.. :mario-banana::mario-banana::brian-banana::mario-banana::mario-banana:

Have it from a very reliable source that one will be under the tree in about two weeks. Hopefully Santa's helper can keep his little elf hands off it until then.

What kinda car? We put mine in a Nissan Cube today. Fits in a Volkswagon Jetta Trunk with half the seat down in the back too.

Got a little video done again today.

Veloxity :cheers:

Last edited:
Got mine all finished up. Now to just get stupid enough to go out in the freezing cold and get twisted. Any thoughts on leaving the SFG's off? Never really had a plane with 'em and thinking about flying without and then add them to see the difference.