• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

Buddy, trust me. Id love to move south.

I wanted to come back to HOW, but having a boy 1 month later and a new job with no Vac time, kinda killed the deal for me. Love my little buddy!!
That a lot going on their that is how this year is going to go with ower little guy being here a month be for HOW. we will figure it out. And meet up again

For now crash that sh#t Hahahha bet you have not heard that in a while.

balsa

50cc
B-knuckle Thanks for the tips never thought about the lopping side of it (I will add it to training). I am working kinda like you said. As far as flying I can herd a plane around in a flate figure 8 with the best of them, but thats what I was taught to do.

I think going to fly ins helps a lot you get to see people do stuff and learn from it. And plane old stick time is hard to beat. I plan on going to SD a couple of times this year.

I really want to try IMAC this summer for the first time.

aarestor

70cc twin V2
B-knuckle Thanks for the tips never thought about the lopping side of it (I will add it to training). I am working kinda like you said. As far as flying I can herd a plane around in a flate figure 8 with the best of them, but thats what I was taught to do.

I think going to fly ins helps a lot you get to see people do stuff and learn from it. And plane old stick time is hard to beat. I plan on going to SD a couple of times this year.

I really want to try IMAC this summer for the first time.
Get signed up for both of our IMAC events. First one is June 6-7th and the second is July 18-19. We would love to have you.

balsa

50cc
Get signed up for both of our IMAC events. First one is June 6-7th and the second is July 18-19. We would love to have you.
Not sure if I will make the June one but I will make July one and your guys huck.
By the way where do I sing up?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
For a minute there watching the tail it looked like it was a low rider trying to hop off the ground.

I was watching through my camera but if I watch it and time it right I can bounce the tail off the ground about 4". We also made the ailerons HUGE and by moving the aileron stick and forth really quick you get bounce the mains off the ground too!!! I laughed, never seen one do that before!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I was watching through my camera but if I watch it and time it right I can bounce the tail off the ground about 4". We also made the ailerons HUGE and by moving the aileron stick and forth really quick you get bounce the mains off the ground too!!! I laughed, never seen one do that before!!
That's funny.