Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Spammers are getting out of hand.

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by pawnshopmike, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Dang Chris. You're going to be wore out this morning from swinging the mighty ban hammer.:p

jhelber08 likes this.
  2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

image.png

I know right. Look at them all. Gonna get them as soon as I get to work on a computer as it's easier then. They will be gone soon though I promise.

js-rc and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Anybody notice the fact that there are a lot fewer spammers getting through each day??

Thank you, thank you very much! :)

4. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

Yes Thank You!

5. Good job Bartman.:way_to_go:

6. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Not a huge deal but much nicer to not have to work around them.

7. @Bartman this might be more specific to you but I am curious... Every single time I visit the page it logs me out which is fine... But when I enter either my name or email and then my password it keeps saying it's wrong. I have to reset my password every time I get on here. At least I can just keep using the same password but it's frustrating and keeping me from being more active... Thanks in advance if there is a solution to this...

-Matt

8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

When your logging in be sure to check the box that says keep me logged in then it should never log you out when you leave.

Matt Carruthers likes this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Some browsers if set to "private" will not store passwords since they don't store cookies.
    Having to reset your password every time you visit sounds like a job for.

bartman.gif

js-rc, thurmma and BalsaDust like this.
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

LOVE IT