• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

I didn't make it out to fly the planes this weekend, but my son and I flew down the Pinewood Derby track! Had the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Saturday. He placed 2nd in his class and I took 1st in the Outlaw class! I think I was a excited as he was!!!

20170311_130821.jpg 20170311_133035.jpg

ericrs

70cc twin V2
Hit the 5" mark on the rain gauge today. I will have to say things are quite soggy out. Not really good flying weather out LOL

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
We do not have 5 inches but close and it is still raining to day and tomorrow. This will make us wait at least a week before we can even think of going to the field again.

Rusty 73

100cc
Sorry guys sunny 9c today and 14c tomorrow 44f/55f . Got to go and mix some fuel and see if the engine runs !!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well I was gearing up to go flying tomorrow but I had to get a new tire throw on my motorcycle and the dealer only has a 10am appointment open.... o_O

I would go fly earlier but the fog is so thick at that time that I wouldn't be able to see anything and later in the day I've got other stuff that needs being done, sometimes you just can't have it all :confused::p