• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well had a great day yesterday. Winds 10mph and less weather nice and hot and everything just right had a number of good flights and enjoyed the afternoon of flying . And came home and just needed to clean up and get ready for the next flying day.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Flew 3 rounds at the Baxter, OK IMAC contest today. It was HOT! We had 104 feeling like 107 for most of the afternoon. It was still 103 at 6:30 tonight. The LX flew like a champ and the 180 never missed a beat :)
Umm, can 104 really feel any different than 107? Just curious....hee hee.... Good on ya Mark. At least you got to fly this weekend. Me? All I get to do is build/assemble and install engines and build/assemble and install graphics and build.....Did I mention build/assemble?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Umm, can 104 really feel any different than 107? Just curious....hee hee.... Good on ya Mark. At least you got to fly this weekend. Me? All I get to do is build/assemble and install engines and build/assemble and install graphics and build.....Did I mention build/assemble?

You not allowed to complain if I had a brand new twin read head waiting for me in my workshop it not likely that I would go flying . No let me correct that there is no way that I would go flying.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry but have to ask a question and I thought this would be a good place.
Thinking of buying a trailer 6 by 12 it will be an aluminum trailer. Is it possible to push it around on the driveway and in out off the garage by hand. The grade is minimal. Thanks.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You shouldn't have any trouble. Just make sure you have a castor wheel on the nose and you should be able to maneuver it quite easily.