• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Went flying today and it was my first morning outing since 1997 or so. Felt good. Beat the early morning t-storms and it was actually comfy at 78 degrees.:) So I have been out 4 times so far this year:big-grin:.

Dude, sounds like you need 2 weeks straight of flying to catch up with everybody else! You should come down to Slow Cali before the El Nino hits and huck some with us ;)

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Couple of us went out last night for some eve flying, busted gear on my Slick, BUT the frosty drafts afterwards quickly washed away my sadness. Then I woke this morn, got all sad again. I gotta go try and get gear from 3dhs, decided to contact EF first to see if they can help, just waiting for response.

HOLY CRAP already got response back from EF

Last edited:

emtp275

100cc
Made it out with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969 this after noon, not a lot of flying I did get to finally fly the E Stick that I converted for an older member fly's great now if he will just be nice to it lol also got to beat my 89 for a few relaxing flights before going to get a few frosty glasses, not a bad way to end my 4 day break back to work in the am.
image(10).jpeg