• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Got to 44 at the AMA in Muncie on Sunday...and only 5 to 10 wind (woo hoo!)...so got in a little fix that was not an indoor foamie! Was pretty cool still, but sure felt good!

Supposed to be 60 and sunny on Thursday...may have to play hooky from work!

59a753b5408133af930656de3d3db38d_zps4185165c.jpg
7b01a7bc1a447fdfbee69aee1345c7c1_zps1d158436.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got a few flights in this eve, it felt good, still need to shake some rust off, but fills good to be back in the air. My first flight this eve, my hands were sweating more than when mama pushed my 7lb angel out.

Just pretend your flying on the sim but be a little more careful down low......:way_to_go:. After first day out I can tell my precision game is rusty, I need to get to work cleaning that up.

LOL. That "glow turd" flies a lot better than you think.

Not bad at all, actually. Just a landing gear mount. It didn't even break all the way out.
He has a new 1 in the box in my basement that I picked up for him last week. Knowing that must increase your.......... confidence!