• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
"stang" I think you and I have the same problem as many others on GSN. "I will get that one and I'm not buying anymore" She says "yeah right is this a new one".

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
"stang" I think you and I have the same problem as many others on GSN. "I will get that one and I'm not buying anymore" She says "yeah right is this a new one".
Nooope!!! Got no one to raise a beef with me if I get a new one. Seriously considering the new 93" AJ Lazer. Only thing holding me back is "dimes" (@49dimes) now has the new DA 70. UGH....LOL. Oh well, guess I can always get another. Sooo.... "I will get that one and I'm not buying anymore". :laughing:
@stangflyer I assume that what your flying his way is a Care Package to Xpress, could I add something before you send please Sir.:dancing-poop:
Yeah.... anytime. I just think I must have been a very bad soul this last year. @Xpress just keeps flying and flying and flying. And me? I just keep wishing and wishing and wishing.... :lol2:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
First flying day today for me in 6 weeks due to weather and surgery. 60 degrees with a gentle 5MPH breeze. Oh, yea!
Dang Robert, didn't know you had surgery.... Hope you're mending well. As for the "gentle 5 mph breeze and 60 degrees???? Yeah, you suck! LOL.... I think one of two things has to happen here. Either "ONE", I move to California or somewhere where the weather suits my toys, Or "TWO", stop frequenting GSN to keep up on what everyone is up to. And ya know that ain't ever gonna happen. LOL