• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

JAG

70cc twin V2
Well at first I thought it would be just another foamy, I've flown hundreds of foam airplanes. But then I actually flew it and was shocked at just how much fun it actually was, boy was I wrong! It feels just like a built up 48" airplane, flies very locked in, GOBS of fun to get right onto the deck and just roll about. Very clean flying airplane, highly recommended for anybody looking for a small foamy to toss in the truck/car/Jeep for a little lunchtime or afternoon session.

That's awesome. I'll have to look into that one a little more here soon. Did you ever fly the 20cc MXS-R? Missed my chance at picking onof those up last year. Looked like a fun one as well.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That's awesome. I'll have to look into that one a little more here soon. Did you ever fly the 20cc MXS-R? Missed my chance at picking onof those up last year. Looked like a fun one as well.

I have not flown the 20cc MXS-R. From what I've been told it's a very fun airplane as well.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Flight #2 on the Sukhoi. I almost lost it around the 1.30 mark. Then my camera apparently has a weak battery so it cut out half way through.

Woah...dude. Did you take extra man panties with you? Bet you needed them after that. LOL. Good save.
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif