• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Supposed to get some serious white stuff here in VA - weather dude is saying around a foot in my area. I will have to play on the sim :D

BalsaDust

Supposed to get some serious white stuff here in VA - weather dude is saying around a foot in my area. I will have to play on the sim :D

Yup I should start seeing snow at my house around 8:30. I plan to get a quick flight in with a yard bird when I get home from work. Where at in VA are you? Also I will take care of the double post for you if you would like???

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Yup I should start seeing snow at my house around 8:30. I plan to get a quick flight in with a yard bird when I get home from work. Where at in VA are you? Also I will take care of the double post for you if you would like???
I am in central VA - about 30 miles west of Richmond. I am a member and fly at Southside VA RC in the Crewe, VA area and Central VA rc in Powhatan, VA. I also hit a few other area clubs for events and so forth.

Yep, you are more than welcome to delete that double post if you want.

BalsaDust

I am in central VA - about 30 miles west of Richmond. I am a member and fly at Southside VA RC in the Crewe, VA area and Central VA rc in Powhatan, VA. I also hit a few other area clubs for events and so forth.

Yep, you are more than welcome to delete that double post if you want.

Cool I fly with MVRCC I will keep you posted for when we have our fly in.

BalsaDust

image.jpg

Got one flight in. To cold for any more. Hoping the wind holds off and I can take it back out and drag the rudder in some snow

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
Woke up ready to go burn some Redline, looked out to see everything covered in snow. Not supposed to happen down south. Hoping for temp to rise and melt this crap.