• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
We lucked out. We saw -3c and no wind for today so we grabbed the plow truck from the fish farm and cleaned the runway off. Great weather. Pretty rusty wow.2 flights on the kcs today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I haven't seen that much snow in my entire life. I'm good in the south where we lave 29 degrees F lows.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Lol that's much snow. I grew up on Prince Edward Island when I was growing up snow to the top of the power lines was normal lol. Last year my parents got 16 feet in one month. The hat rocks keeps you warm.

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
I did see the snow. We have had record rain and crazy up and down temps. Going to be a strange winter in the south.
Hope you have more days you can burn some Red Line this winter.
Not long til headed back to work next to your former school in Daytona.

garlandk

100cc
I did see the snow. We have had record rain and crazy up and down temps. Going to be a strange winter in the south.
Hope you have more days you can burn some Red Line this winter.
Not long til headed back to work next to your former school in Daytona.
Where are you working down there?