• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I had one of the best days flying this afternoon that I have had in a long time!!! :yesss: Did a bunch of rudder dragging that I didn't think I was capable of doing!!!:epic: :woohoo!:

Attachments

• 2015-10-24 16.16.48.jpg
    2015-10-24 16.16.48.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 216

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hairy flight this morning with the 107" pilot yak. I was completing the top of a rolling loop when the airplane suddenly went haywire full throttle :eek:

Airplane was also funky to control. Managed to get it back down and did an inspection, found out that the ground wire broke off of my fromeco switch, the side that powers the receiver for the throttle. Also bent my titanium axle and broke another last weekend... guess I need a new set of axles... :oblong::rolleyes:

ericrs

70cc twin V2
Got a chance to go and fly for about an hour and a half tonight!! Had a great time!!!
Put 5 more flights on my PAU Extra. The EME 70 is running strong, and I am really liking it!!:yesss: